Nothing taps into our Malaysian childhood nostalgia quite like Milo, which is why this ice cream gives us all the vibes.
We spotted this recipe on Fun Cooking with Yachikuka, and decided to try it out at home!
3-in-1 Milo Ice Cream
- 5 Milo packs (3-in-1)
- 300ml Milk
- 100ml Condensed Milk
1. Remove Milo from the wrappings, making sure to only snip one end without tearing the rest. We will use the wrappings later.
2. Mix the Milo, Milk and Condensed Milk together.
3. Pour the mixture into the wrappings.
4. Insert chopsticks or ice cream sticks, and leave them in a cup in the freezer.
5. Once frozen, carefully remove the wrappings and add toppings like chocolate sauce or sprinkles.
Discover local experiences with LokaLocal
Although we’re not able to travel now, you can still plan your future trips in Malaysia. For fun and unique activities that give you a sense of what Malaysia truly is all about, book a tour or workshop on LokaLocal.