In case you haven’t noticed, the all-new LokaLocal website is now live! We’ve revamped the layout to improve the design and user experience, along with some exciting things for LokaLocal fans out there. Here’s what’s new:
- New design to enhance user experience.
- Simplified tour submission process with flexible settings.
- Local experts can now choose specific dates on their tours for easier management.
- There are 2 types of accounts: Individual & Community. NGOs, Social Enterprises, Merchants & Travel Agencies can now register as “Community” and add members under the profile.
- Meet the Locals – a dedicated page for our local experts and heritage artisans, so you can discover real stories behind real people.
- LokaLocal Ambassador Program – find out how you can travel while you earn!
- Become our Partner – our new submission guideline for partnerships and collaborations.
- About Us – learn about what we’re all about
- New blog design to match our website.
We’ve loads of wonderful events and features in store for 2017, so keep your eyes peeled!
In the meantime, look out for unique travel experiences here.