Pakse > Ban Lak 11 > Pakse
- Depart from our Pakse, drive along road number 13 towards the south passing through massive rubber tree plantations
- Arrive at the small village of Ban Lak 11 : take a short walk down hill through the forest to the river bank
- Learn the basics and safety information for kayaking
- Start paddling downstream : a fun day lies ahead of us as we pass through many sets of exciting class 2 to 3 rapids.
- Pass by an amazing waterfall which is located on the rivers edge
- Enjoy a Lao- style picnic lunch along river bank, opposite a towering waterfall which comes out from the deep jungle.
- Continue paddling onwards through some beautiful scenery : watch as the local people work their magic by the river
- Arrive in an area of jungle which serves as the ending point of our trip, from here we shall return back to Pakse.
Approximately: 1 hour walking, 40 minutes transfer and 4.5 to 5 hours kayaking / rafting.