1. How can I use the voucher?
You can present a printed or mobile voucher for this activity at the starting point. The voucher is valid only on the date specified.
2. Where can I purchase my pass?
You need to exchange this voucher for a physical ticket during office hour 9 am to 5 pm at five locations. For local Malaysians, please present your MyKad at the time of redemption. For a child ticket, please present a proof of identity at the time of redemption.
a) Tourism Perak Mangement Berhad (Office)
Address: 22, 22a, 22b, Jalan The Hawa, 30300 Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan.
b) Tourism Perak Information Kiosk @ Sultan Azlan Shah Airport
Address: Lapangan Terbang Sultan Azlan Shah, Jalan Lapangan Terbang, 31350 Ipoh
c) Tourism Perak Information Kiosk @ Ipoh Railway Station
Address: Stesen Keretapi Tanah Melayu (KTM), 30000, Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan
d) WOW Merchandise shop
Address: No 128, Jalan Sultan Yussuf, 30000, Ipoh, Perak (Besides SS Mubarak Book Shop)
Opening Hours: Opens from Tuesday - Sunday: 9am - 5pm, closed on Monday
e) Ipoh Tourist Information Centre (ITIC)
Address: 1, Jalan Tun Sambathan, 30000, Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan
Opening Hours: Opens on Saturday and Sunday only
3. How many times can I ride the HOHO bus with a single ticket?
HOHO bus can be ride unlimited times at 13 stations for that particular day once the tickets are redeemed.
4. How much is the ticket price for a disabled person?
The ticket price for the disabled person and senior citizens (60 and above) are the same as the price of the children (2 - 12 years old).
5. When is the bus operating?
The bus operates at 8.30am - 9.30pm on Saturdays and Sunday only.
6. Will there be new stops or attractions in the future?
New stops or attractions outside Ipoh old town will be added in the near future.
7. Can I get a refund?
No cancellations, refunds or changes can be made.
8. What are nearby points of interest at 13 stops?
- 01 Terminal Amanjaya, Meru: Movie Animation Park Studios, MYDIN, Casuarina @ Meru
- 02 Movie Animation Park Studios: Movie Animation Park Studios, MYDIN, Casuarina @ Meru
- 03 Ipoh High Court: Ipoh Railway Station, Ipoh Town Hall, Birch Memorial Clock Tower, Dato Sagor Food Court, Royal Ipoh Club, Ipoh High Court, General Post Office
- 04 Little India: Little India Square, Nam Heong White Coffee, Pakistani Mosque, Restaurant Moga Punjab, Kinta Heights, Nasi Kandar Pekan Lama
- 05 Ipoh Old Town: Concubine Lane, 22 Hale Street Heritage Gallery, Ho Yan Hor Museum, Han Chin Pet Soo, Kong Heng Artisan Square, Ipoh Padang, WOW Shop, Ipoh Tourist Information Centre
- 06 Telekom Malaysia: 22 Hale Street Heritage Gallery, Kinta River, Kinta Riverwalk, Yik Foong Shopping Complex, Memory Lane, Guan Yin Temple, Ipoh Indian Muslim Mosque, St. Michael’s Institution
- 07 Brewster Road: Gerbang Malam Night Market, Lau Ek Ching Street, Dim Sum Street, Octagon, Dato’ Tahwil Azar Food Court
- 08 WEIL Hotel / Ipoh Parade: WEIL Hotel, Ipoh Parade Shopping Mall, SOHO Ipoh, Syeun Hotel, Ipoh Convention Centre, St. Michael’s Church, Ipoh City Council, Greentown Business Centre
- 09 Octagon (Yau Tet Shin Market): Octagon, Local Speciality Stores, Dessert Street (Tong Sui Gai), Gerbang Malam Night Market, Dato’ Tahwil Azar Food Court, Jubilee Park, Police Station
- 10 The Majestic: The Majestic, Mural Art @ Majestic, Panglima Kinta Mosque, Backlane Mural Art
- 11 Panglima Kinta Mosque: Panglima Kinta Mosque, Kinta River, People’s Park, Paloh Khoo Miu (Ipoh Chinese Tai Pak Koong Temple), Backlane Mural Art
- 12 Ipoh Old Town: Concubine Lane, 22 Hale Street Heritage Gallery, Ho Yan Hor Museum, Han Chin Pet Soo, Kong Heng Artisan Square, Ipoh Padang, WOW Shop, Ipoh Tourist Information Centre
Wear comfortable walking shoes and cap while joining this tour. Please dress appropriately when visiting religious sites. Bring moisturizing mist and umbrella if necessary. Pregnant women and persons with disability (PWDs) are allowed to join this trip as there is no walking involved in this activity.
- Child ticket: Age 2-12.
- Children aged 0-12 must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Senior citizen ticket: Age above 60.
- All scheduled timings are subject to traffic and weather conditions of the day.
- Do start your tour early during peak season (festive season and school holidays) as there will be limited seating areas.