Adeline Villa & Rest House is a resort tucked amidst the Malaysian rainforest and aboriginal charms in Gopeng. Located 30 minutes from Ipoh and 2 hours from Kuala Lumpur, this nature's retreat welcomes you to a 3D2N night stay at a the hillside chalet - with a full package of 4 fun-filled, thrilling activities: White Water Rafting, Waterfall Abseiling, Caving and Night Walk.
- Twin Sharing (Single Bed, Max 2 pax per villa)
- Multi Sharing (Single Bed, Max 8 pax per villa)
Air-Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, En-Suite Bathroom with Solar-powered Water Heater, Individual Beddings, Free Parking, 2 Cafes with Quiet Nooks
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 BBQ Dinner included
- The Dining Hall offers a communal dining experience with buffet serving delicious local cuisine
- Breakfast : 8am - 9am / Lunch : 12noon - 2pm / Dinner : 6pm - 7:30pm
Waterfall Abseiling, Caving, Trekking
Check In + Jungle Trekking + Waterfall AbseilingSchedule
White Water Rafting + Free and EasySchedule
Caving + Check OutSchedule
Thu, 5 Dec
121 seats left
Adeline Villa & Rest House is located in Gopeng, Perak which is 30 minutes away from Ipoh city and 2 hours away from Kuala Lumpur. Our GPS coordinate is 4°27'29.07" N 101°12'29.75" E (4.458152, 101.208263) and you can navigate us with Waze or Google Map - Adeline Villa. We are about 2.5 hours drive from KLIA. Go north to IPOH on North-South Expressway (E1). Look out for Gopeng exit 135 (after Tapah Exit).