Welcome to a Vietnamese family's home in Petaling Jaya on 1 February to celebrate Tet festival - by enjoying dinner with delicious Hanoi dishes.
Tet is the biggest celebration by the Vietnamese, which marks the new year. This means cleaning and decorating your house, paying off your debts, paying respect to your family and friends and most importantly - eating well!
This is your chance to try special Vietnamese dishes that are made for the festive season, with all the ingredients freshly flew from Hanoi for the session. Reserve your stomach for the session as Vietnamese eat extra during Tet holiday. We will serve 4 bowls, 8 plates in a session following Hanoi tradition. You would be the first guests to visit our house this new year. Tea and candies are ready to welcome you!
Welcome to a Vietnamese family's home
Let the Feastival begin!
- Chả Quế, a Vietnamese roasted cinnamon beef roll
- Giò Gà Nấm, Viet mushroom chicken roll
- Bắp Bò Ngâm Mắm, Fish-sauced-beef-shank
- Bánh Chưng, a traditional Vietnamese square sticky rice cake stuffed with green bean and meat
- Canh Măng, stewed dried bamboo shoot soup
- Canh Mọc Thập Cẩm, an elegant winter vegetable soup
- Xôi Vò Hạt Sen, a lightly sweet sticky rice dish with candied lotus seed
- Xôi Vò Gấc, another new creation from the traditional version of Xôi Vò with cochinchin gourd
- Xôi Gấc, the red colour of the rice is dyed with cochinchin gourd's flesh
- Chả Mực - Hand-pounded Squid cake served
End of experience
Jalan PJU 1a/3g, Ara Damansara, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, MalaysiaHow to get there
Sat, 14 Mar , 02:00 PM
8 seats left
Sat, 14 Mar
4 seats left
Sat, 7 Mar , 10:30 AM
7 seats left